LONDON (7th July) Morden’s British Light Welterweight Champion Lenny Daws is brimming with confidence ahead of his title defence against unbeaten English Champion Steve Williams this Friday night (9th July) at York Hall, Bethnal Green.

Lenny Daws vs Steve Williams
Date: 09.07.2010
Time: 23:00 until 01:00 CET
Click here

The 12 round British Championship contest between the two champions will be headlining the Matchroom Sport in association with Hennessy Sports event which will be shown live on Sky Sports HD from 10pm.

Click Here To Watch Live Online

Lenny Daws said “Big respect to Steve for stepping up and taking this opportunity at such an early stage in his career, but I will be out to avoid the disappointment of my last fight against former European champion Jason Cook in which the judges scored the contest as a draw. I still believe after watching the fight again I done more than enough to claim outright victory”

“Rob McCracken and myself have watched Steve’s last fight and have adapted my training to suit. I know it is going to be hot and draining in the ring on Friday but as always my fitness levels are high and sparring has been great with the likes of Lee Purdy and former unbeaten Commonwealth Champion John O’Donnell”

Daws who regained his British title in September 2009 after losing it back in 2007 believes his ring experience will be too much for challenger Steve Williams and will be looking to end the fight within the distance and take it out of the judge’s hands.

Click Here To Watch Live Online

Lenny Daws added “I’m expecting him to come and give it a real go, but I feel with my experience and talent on the night I’m going to be too much for him to handle. I’m confident that I will be going home with the belt.”

Also on the undercard Hennessy Sports prospects Bradley Evans (Royston) and Phill Fury (Lancaster) will be back in action, both of whom will be looking to add another win to their unbeaten records.

Lenny Daws vs Steve Williams, Lenny Daws vs Steve Williams live, daws vs williams live, daws vs williams live stream, daws vs williams live streaming, daws vs williams skysports boxing, daws vs williams live boxing, watch daws vs williams live, daws vs williams live online, daws vs williams live telecast, live Lenny Daws skysports boxing, Lenny Daws vs Steve Williams boxing 09.07.2010

watch-football-online.co.uk

This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.

2linkme.com Add to 2linkme / Bookmark 2linkme online < / a > Ping blog RSS Search
hemdad61's Profile on Ping.sg 

Upcoming Events Rugby

Upcoming Events Rugby


My Headlines

FeedBurner FeedCount

Powered by FeedBurner